visit and workshops
A pleasant walk in Villa Anelli Park in Oggebbio, followed by creative activities for children and adults.
The park’s light and shadows, created by different trees, and amazing views on the lake will impress you! Inside the park there is a special collection of Camellias of more than 500 species, monumental examples of beeches, conifers, black bamboo, banana, palm trees and other exotic species.
At the end of the visit tea tasting and creative activities.
* Eggart: drawing on eggs trying to tell a story… have you ever thought that an egg can have an ornamental purpose?
* Fiammetta’s clips: a fun activity created to involve grandmas, mums and children! You will create hair clips using small objects, buttons, trimmings and much more!
* Bamboo engraving: while walking around the park you will see the black bamboo, you can take a piece of it home and buse it as a cut and engraved napkin ring!
WHERE: VIlla Anelli, Oggebbio
DURATION: 3 hours ( 1 hour and a half for the garden visit/ 1 hour and a half for the activities)
PRICE: CHOOSE WHAT TO DO @INFO@LACAMELIADORO.COM OR +39 347 9402304
* Guided tour of the garden and tea tasting: € 35,00 for family (2 adults and 2 children)
* Eggart activity: adult € 15,00 per person/ children from 3 to 7 years € 8,00 per person/ children from 8 years € 10,00 per person
* Clips activity: adult € 20,00 per person/ children from 3 to 7 years € 7,00 per person/ children from 8 years € 15,00 per person.
Bamboo engraving: adults € 15,00 per person/children from 8 years € 10,00 per person. Activities suitable for children from 8 years old.
Adults can decide whether to partecipate in the activities or not, or if you prefer, you can just can relax in the park or supervise the activities.